Important Reopening Guidelines for FUMC Mabank Worship Services
Dear Church Family,
Although we have moved back into the Sanctuary, we will still be observing the guidelines put forth by the state and church officials. With that in mind, here are the guidelines for this coming Sunday and future weeks:
- All of the parking spaces on the north side of the building (behind the bell) will be designated as handicapped spaces. Those folks may use the north entrance.
- Everyone else will enter and exit at the main entrance.
- Your nose and mouth must be covered upon entry to the building, and masks and hand sanitizer will still be available at the entrance.
- Social distancing guidelines will be observed at all times.
- Restrooms to be used will remain the same as before (FLC restrooms across from kitchen).
- The rest of the church building will remain closed.
As always, if you are running a fever or otherwise not feeling well, please join us online, as we will still be streaming the services live on YouTube. For assistance with how to do this, or for any other questions you may have, please contact the church at 903-887-3691.
We look forward to another exciting time of worship and hope to see you either in-person or online!
Until then, God bless you and keep you safe!
Wednesday Evening Youth Group
Youth Wednesday Night Activities
- Everyone will enter and exit the church through the Fellowship Hall. The youth will meet in the Fellowship Hall, the hallway will be open ONLY for bathrooms. The rest of the church will be OFF LIMITS.
- Prior to Wednesday night gatherings, the room will be sanitized, and all surface will be wiped down.
- Available inside the Fellowship Hall will be, hand sanitizer, paper towels and Kleenex.
- Masks are required to enter the church; masks are also required while in the building. Youth and leaders will follow social distancing guidelines as well (6FT apart). Masks will be available at the door for anyone who forgets theirs.
- If a leader or youth are showing symptoms of COVID-19, not feeling well, or has been around someone who has recently LAB tested positive, we ask that they do not come. We also ask that if a youth has been sent home from school for health reasons, they also do not come.
- No food (dinner) will be served for the time being. Canned drinks and battled water will be provided.
- Youth and leaders will also be asked to discard their own trash and check the area around them for any personal belongings or beverages.
- After Wednesday Night gatherings, the room will once again be sanitized using the same protocols that follow Sunday service.
- If a youth or leader comes down with COVID-19, the church asks to be notified immediately.
- If the church or a school district in the area shuts down due to COVID-19, we will follow suit.
Additional information pertaining to our Wednesday Night Gatherings can be found here: https://www.fumcmabank.com/connect-and-grow/youth-fellowship-and-discipleship-groups/